THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 13 October 2011

ABOUT MYSELF

Assalammualaikum and hye everyone. My name is Katijah binti Sahamad. I came from Kuching Sarawak. Before i entered University Technology Malaysia, I take my form six in SMK Green Road at Kuching. Actually, this course was my fourth choice. My first until my third choice were bachelor of education because my family want me to become a teacher but I don’t like it. So, I just follow my family advice. I also did’nt expect to study in this university because my friend said that only excellent student will be chosen. Initially, I felt I was dreaming when I'm here because before this I never far away from my family. After a few moments, I realized that I need to far away from family in order to be independent person. Many people said that taking this course is easily to get the job because many company has department of human resource. What I like taking Human Resource course is its give me confident to talk in front of people. In this course, most of our subjects need to present. So, InsyaALLAH, I’ll be Human Resource Practitioner after I complete my studies next semester. Amin.

0 comments: